Frequently Asked Questions
Here at All Counties Scaffolding (Midlands) Ltd. We get an array of questions about our scaffolding services. We hope this list of our most Frequently Asked Questions will be resourceful to you whilst making your decision to use our scaffolding service:
We are central to multiple district areas and travel in a 30-mile radius from our base. These areas include but are not exhausted to Derby, Nuneaton, Nottingham, Stafford and Leicester.
All Counties Scaffolding (Midlands) Ltd are proud to be accredited under the following:
- SSIP Approved SMAS Workplace Accreditation – We are accredited to SMAS each year through a strict assessment system that checks we are adhering to a high level of health and safety within our organisation. This gives you the customer peace of mind that you are using a professional company.
- Scaffolding Association – we are now proud members of the Scaffolding Association as assessed members who can provide a professional, affordable and safe scaffold service whatever your needs are.
- Road Haulage Association – We are members of the R.H.A who assist us in keeping our fleet of lorries compliant through training our drivers and managers to the highest standards.
At All Counties Scaffolding (Midlands) Ltd. we pride ourselves in ensuring that all of our staff and sub-contractors are trained according to the latest relevant industry standards. This helps us to continue providing a first class service.
Our company is based on a wealth of experience and expertise and we aim to provide a level of service that will exceed expectations. We aim to build working relationships with integrity, courtesy, honour and commitment. Our team of professionals are able to advise and answer any questions you may have from the initial quotation and enquiry to removal making the selection of scaffolding services the least of your worries.
All Counties Scaffolding (Midlands) Ltd have a successful pricing strategy that is competitive and transparent. We believe straight forward no obligation pricing with no hidden extras is essential for our customer’s needs.
1. Use a company that is local
2. Check they are a registered UK company
3.Check they are fully insured
4.Check they are C.I.T.B registered
5.Are they members of NASC or the Scaffold Association?
6.Check that their scaffolders are all CISRS trained and competent
7.Make sure they provide a fixed written quote
During our years in business we have worked on a vast array of projects in a range of sectors. We provide a full supply and fit scaffold erection service to large jobs and small alike.
The scaffolding used for construction will be inspected before its first use and then every 7 days until it is dismantled. It will also be inspected every time it is exposed to adverse weather conditions or anything that may affect the stability of it.
All scaffold should be placed only on a firm and level surface that is compact. The surface needs to sustain the weight of the scaffold and the loads imposed on it. We will always be willing to have a look for you and advise accordingly.